One of the most rewarding experiences a student can have is the opportunity to study abroad. Virginia Commonwealth University’s Education Abroad office is dedicated to providing a wide array of study abroad programs and options to VCU students wishing to add an international experience to their academic studies. We also assist international exchange students who wish to study at VCU for one or two semesters.
Studying abroad will help you to gain a greater degree of intercultural understanding, a higher level of foreign language proficiency and a competitive edge in an increasingly globalized market. We encourage students from every academic discipline to pursue a part of their university education in an international community.
- Attend a General Information Session held every Monday and Thursday at 12:30PM in our office in Room 122 of the Franklin Street Gym.
- Sign up for our listserv, follow us on Twitter and Pinterest, like us on Facebook and visit our blog.
- Read about the various program options offered by VCU Education Abroad.
- See where VCU students have studied.
- Start planning where you want to go.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us via phone or email to learn more about studying abroad or to set up an appointment.